Our UK CAA Certificate Cards include a FREE Virtual Flyer ID Card
credit cards

Other products you may like...
Drone Flyer ID Card
Operator ID Sticker Pack

A2 CofC ID Card

Your A2 CofC Flyer ID Operator Printed ID Card, the ultimate testament to your drone operation compliance for drone sub-category A2. Enjoy hassle-free identification and proof of your A2 certificate of competency. Fly with confidence today!

This Drone Flyer Certificate of Competency ID card looks almost identical to the A2 certificate issued to you by the RAE flight school you studied with when you completed your extended training, although this plastic ID card is far more handy and durable than a printed paper copy.

You will also be able to access our free dedicated drone flight portal just by scanning the card with a smart phone camera. The portal shows UK Flight Restriction Zones.

Only we offer our unique interactive QR code scanning on A2 CofC Cards

All of our UK A2 CofC Flyer ID cards allow anyone you show the QR code on the front or reverse of the card, your official uploaded CAA documents. This handy feature ensure your official document are kept safe and secure but also readily accessible to show any official that may wish to see them.

Customise and view the ID card before you buy

Add this card to your shopping basked and start customising it straight away, see what it looks like before you buy it. You can even add a passport style photo to your card.

Claim your FREE Virtual A2 CofC Flyer ID card in our Apple and Android App

This drone flyer ID card come with a virtual card which is accessible in our dedicated Drone ID app which is available in the Android/Google Play store and the iOS Apple app store.

Your free virtual drone operator/flyer ID card looks exactly the same as your plastic card.

£8.99 CAA Style Flyer ID Card
In stock  Earliest Dispatch : Tomorrow 

Dispatch times are provided as a guide.
We achieve the indicated dispatch times in more than 99% of orders.
Select and

Can I buy this A2 Flyer ID card if I have not completed the UK A2 training?

No. Absolutely not. You must have registered with the CAA and then go on to complete additional training with a Recognised Assessment Entity (RAE) which is a flight school. We will not print this unless a copy of your A2 Completion certificate of training has been uploaded (or a screen-shot of it) when you customise your card.

You can register with the CAA here for your A1/A3 online training if you haven't done so already.